Views:14 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-04-25 Origin:Site
Aluminum glass garage doors are a little more contemporary than the other types of garage doors. Aluminum glass garage doors do everything wood garage doors don’t. They’re durable enough to handle the nasty Midwest weather – they won’t warp, rot or expand when exposed to moisture. Plus, they’re far less expensive. And it has a lot of selectivity, PC board, tempered glass and Insulating glass, how to decide?
1. Impact resistance---The impact force of the endurance board can reach up to 3kg/cm, the specific gravity is 1.34g/cm³ it is 200 times that of ordinary glass, 8 times stronger than acrylic sheet, and there is almost no risk of breakage.
2. Transparency - excellent lighting, light transmittance of up to 75 ~ 89%, and its transparency is comparable to glass.
3. Weather resistance --- surface UV agent (UV-resistant) has the absorption of ultraviolet light, and converted into visible light, outdoor can guarantee 10 years without fading.
4. Flame resistance - the endurance board itself is not self-igniting and has self-extinguishing.
5. Heat resistance, cold resistance - in the test range of minus 30 ° C to 130 ° C, will not cause deformation and other quality changes.
6. Light weight: The specific gravity is only half of the glass, saving the cost of transportation, handling, installation and support frame.
1. Tempered glass is very safe. When the glass is destroyed by external force, the fragments will become small, obtuse-angle particles like honeycomb, which is not easy to cause harm to the human body.
2. High strength: The impact strength of tempered glass of the same thickness is 3 to 5 times that of ordinary glass, and the bending strength is 3 to 5 times that of ordinary glass.
3. Stability: Tempered glass has good thermal stability, and can withstand a temperature difference of three times that of ordinary glass, and can withstand a temperature difference of 200 °C.
4. As the door panel of aluminum alloy glass door, it is very fashionable and modern, which makes your room look bigger.
Insulating glass consists of two or more plies of glass enclosed by a spacer.
1. Inherently, insulating glass increases a door's thermal performance by reducing the heat gain or loss.
2. Insulating glass units are sealed with a primary seal and a secondary seal of silicone. Insulating units are designed to absorb stress on the unit caused by thermal expansion and pressure, provide a barrier to water and moisture infiltration, provide a gas-tight seal to prevent loss of any specialty gas fill and create a barrier that reduces condensation.
3. Improve the indoor environment: Insulating glass can intercept the considerable energy emitted by the sun into the room, thus preventing the discomfort caused by radiant heat and reducing the dizziness caused by the evening sun.
How to choose the material that suits you? Please contact Master well for more information.