Views: 10 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-23 Origin: Site
The service life of aluminum alloy high speed spiral doors is not only a quality problem, but also closely related to the correct daily use and maintenance. Wuxi Master Well Enterprise Limited has accumulated experience for a long time and summarized a set of maintenance tips for hard fast doors only for reference, which mainly includes periodically checking whether the track and door panel are deformed or blocked, whether the operation button is good, whether the electric control box is locked, whether the electric control box indication signal is normal, whether the box body is damaged.
1. Make a maintenance plan and carry out systematic maintenance according to the maintenance plan, and record it in the daily maintenance table of the equipment.
2. Check the operation of the door regularly, press the top (or bottom) button, the high speed spiral door should rise or fall. If the lifting of the door body is different from the operation of the button, it must stop immediately, and the power supply sequence can be adjusted before it can be re-operated.
3. The operating environment of the motor should be kept dry frequently, the surface of the motor should be kept clean, and the air inlet should not be blocked by dust, fiber, etc. When the thermal protection of the motor continues to operate, it should be ascertained whether the fault comes from the motor or the overload or the setting value of the protective device is too low.
4. Check the devices in the control box, tighten the terminal, clean the dust inside and on the surface of the box; Check the wall switch, clean the dirt on the button, and check it by sight, ear, hand touch, supplemented by corresponding tools and instruments.
1. It is forbidden to put motor units into operation or cut off during the operation of turbine hard fast door converter, otherwise it will cause over-current jump of converter and even burn down the main circuit of converter.
2. Do not remove the front cover during the transmission of the frequency converter to prevent the induction injury.
3. When the fault restart function is started, the motor will automatically restart after operation. Do not approach the machine to avoid accidents.
4. Do not touch heating elements such as heat sink and brake resistance to prevent scald.
5. When the frequency converter is over 50 HZ, it is important to consider the allowable speed range of vibration, noise, motor bearings and mechanical devices.
6. When using mechanical travel positioning, the door can be opened by manual rocker in case of power failure. After the system calls, the power switch is connected, and the high speed spiral door can be used normally.
7. When positioning by encoder, the door body has not been lifted manually, and the back door can be used normally when the call is connected. Manual adjustment of the door body, needs to be re-positioned before they can be used.
1. The maintenance period of the motor is half a year. Lubricating oil should be added to the deceleration mechanism at least half a year. In addition, every part of the motor should be inspected regularly and replaced in time.
2. Regular inspection of airbags to ensure that they are not damaged by outside forces. Otherwise, if the airbags leak, they will lose their protective function.
3. After using the torsion spring for a period of time, it should be checked whether it can still work normally. If it is loose, it should be tightened or replaced in time.
4. In the process of using other parts of the lifting door, we should try our best to avoid being collided by external forces. If there is collision, we should check the normal operation of each part in time.